Shadab Khan gives a fascinating interpretation of Jonny Bairstow's confusing. Shadab Khan, a Pakistani all-rounder, discussed the stumping controversy involving Jonny Bairstow that occurred during the second Ashes Test at Lord's Cricket Ground on Wednesday.



When Australian wicketkeeper Alex Carey ran Bairstow out as he left the crease at number 10, he was on his way to forming a crucial partnership with captain Ben Stokes.


Shadab, a 24-year-old, stated when discussing Bairstow's dismissal that the television audience cannot comprehend what is happening on the field.


It all depends on the circumstances. As television viewers, we probably do not know what had been going on in the field since he took the field. Shadab told Cricbuzz in an interview, "My understanding is that he was getting out of the crease a few times before the over was called before he was stumped as well."


You ought to pursue it if it is permitted by law and beneficial to your team. They were in danger of losing the game, so it was a smart move. However, I also think the batsman ought to get at least a warning. But the law ought to always apply."


The vice-captain of the Pakistan white-ball team also explained why he hasn't played in a Test match since 2020 when he played England.


“I thought I was getting into the swing of Test cricket when I played five consecutive Test matches. It takes time to become a player, as I mentioned earlier. Shadab stated, "I was a natural at the white ball, but it takes time to become a red player, and I hadn't even played that many first-class games."


However, I would like to play Test cricket and am willing to play first-class cricket to establish myself. After the World Cup, I'll be eyeing the Test series in Australia to make a comeback in the Test team.


The 24-year-old also discussed his recent selection to the Major League Cricket in America, where he will play for the San Francisco Unicorns. He said that a lot of fans came out in large numbers to support us.


The reception has been warm and welcoming. Seeing a gigantic South Asian diaspora here is cheering. We had a meet and welcome meeting and a training facility in San Francisco where individuals turned out in numbers. In Dallas, I anticipate the same, and I hope fans show up to watch us play,” he said in the end.